Thursday, May 9, 2013

Finish The Sentence...

Link up!!! Sally Holly at the best named blog ever, might be my favorite blog to follow! And Jake who calls it like it is. But I love this concept!!! Although I am not funny enough! That's been extremely evident to me by following all these blogs!

button



Unlike my sibling(s) (that I love very much).... I'm not nearly as funny


My best friend says... That he slays dragons when he plays Sky Rim but I have yet to see it. I even watched him play for almost an hour one day and he was on some mission and was "stuck" at a dinner party.... Dragons my ass...



People call me... Robin...because that's my name. 
Nicknames: RAbes (babes with a "R"), raaaabin, bug, and whore (TDUbs latest favorite and Bitch! But he always smiles)

I most often dream... about him.
(smoldersmoldersmolder)


The best part of my day... The part that's not the other part, but the part before that last part. Yeah, that part.

I really don't understand... Science! Technology!

I get really annoyed... The person who doesn't stop talking to you AFTER you walk away... Like out of their sight, down the hall, basically out the door.. and they are still effing talking.

There's nothing like a... cold winter lager or any beer

 

Lately, I can't get enough... Big Bang Theory and Happy Endings both kinds, watch that show its soooooo good!

 
One thing I am NOT is... Into make up. I feel like a pre-K kid that colors so hard but i can't ever keep it insides the lines!!

I spent too much money on.... Hoes and tricks

I want to learn.... to read good, and wanna learn to do other stuff good too.


 

If I ever met ____jesus_____, I would... Be dead. Likewise, when I meet lucifer I will be dead.

I can't stop... making sure things are in their 'place' OCD MUCH?!


Never have I ever... consistantly found bottled lemon juice in the same place in the grocery store. stop moving that shit! it should be with JUICE!

Reese Witherspoon....is legit, she knows people should know when shit happens to her is going to go to "national news" 

No comments:

Post a Comment